Internal Quality Assurance Cell
" To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution "
- ➤ Development and application of the quality
benchmarks/parameters for the various academic administrative
activities of the institution.
- ➤ Dissemination of information on the various quality parameter of
- ➤ Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and
promotion of the quality circles.
- ➤ Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to
- ➤ Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be
submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- ➤ To heighten the level of the clarity and focus in institutional
functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate
internalization of the quality culture.
- ➤ To enhance and integrate the various activities of the institution
and institutionalize many good practices.
- ➤ To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve
- ➤ To act as change agent in the institution.
- ➤ To better the internal communication.